For the sake of landing softly (it's over!)

Hi everybody!

So I was trying to run a contest for TRAUMA. It's an interesting art game with an excellent execution. I would like people to experience it, I'd also like the developers to be rewarded for their hard work.

So I'm GIVING COPIES AWAY! On Steam, at least. For those of you feeling spendy, you can buy it directly from the developer here.

So this post is basically a place to run the contest. Rules: post a comment about yourself, a question for me (which I WILL attempt to answer), or a game you enjoy (and say why, perhaps). You may also choose to say something about games being art, or art being games, or games ARE art because they are culture, or being contained in culture makes EVERYTHING art, or how art is subjective and people are annoyingly promoting their own agendas through art rather than being objective and saying that everything everyone creates is simultaneously, equally crappy and awesome

All commenters will be eligible to win one of 3 copies of TRAUMA. Additional comments don't increase your chances of winning.

Good luck!

UPDATE: Hello there!

So since so few of you decided to follow through, I'm going to just give each of you a copy of the game (5 copies total) for being so perseverant! And then we can talk about the game and yadda yadda yadda. How about that!

Add me on steam: sonicblastoise. To claim your copy. those people who I already have will be receiving one shortly. 

Thanks for playing :)

Popular posts from this blog

Xenogears: The Article

Mass Effect 3: You're wrong, but that's ok