Indie Bonus: Incubattle

Good news everyone!

Paul Veer (Vlambeer) and Infinite Ammo teamed up to pump out a promotional game for rock band Incubus' next album. I'm not privy to the details of the album, nor do I care much for their music (the last song I listened to intently from them was "Pardon Me" because I was enthralled by a particular music video), but the game itself is pretty sweet.


INCUBATTLE is a side-scrolling manpunch that's nearly as competent as you remember old school side-scrolling manpunches being. It's not a quarter-devouring buttonspam, but it is a fun diversion.


Also, I was tipped to this via the Twitterverse. If you're not already following Paul Veer, Vlambeer, or any of your favorite indie devs, I would recommend it. ALL GLORY TO THE TWITTERVERSE!

Popular posts from this blog

Xenogears: The Article

Mass Effect 3: You're wrong, but that's ok